Pellucid Tech in Evansville,IN provides Online Business Analyst training with real-time examples, course materials and facilities such as Placement, Visa Assistance, Free Training.
Business Analyst training provided by Pellucid Tech, learn this course through online training with interactive lessons and lectures offered by world's leading trainers, also get benefits such as Placement, Visa Assistance, Free Training for students taking Business Analyst tutorial.
Pellucid Tech Solutions has been providing consulting needs and business solutions to many clients in the USA for almost 10 years. One of our goals is to provide quality professionals to our clients. Our job oriented training programs are tailored to industry needs. Today there is a high demand for Business Analysts (BA) for every domain/industry (Finance, Banking, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Insurance, Education, HR & Payroll, Media, Entertainment, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Food, Postal services, etc.). Depending on your education, future goals, interest, or the past experience you can choose your domain. You will be ready for the BA role once you complete our job oriented BA training program. If you are also looking for a job placement, our marketing team will place you after you complete this training program and ready for the market. Our BA training programs is delivered on-line (live) and you do not need to travel anywhere.
What we will provide during training?
1. Study material and Lab materials.
2. One-on-one meetings/interaction with trainers
3. Simple mock projects for you to understand your responsibilities and tasks.
4. Roadmap sessions to smooth out/further improve your knowledge with open discussions.
5. Mock-interviews and subject related question clarification sessions
6. Job Interview preparations
What we will provide after the training?
1. We provide GC visa sponsorships for the right candidates
2. Free on the job (after placement) support
3. Best salary in the market with other benefits
4. Friendly work relationship & environments all the time Who should attend this BA Training?
5. Junior level Business Analysts (or anybody with some knowledge of business analysis) who want career/advanced training to go to the next level of Business Analysis
6. Non-IT professionals who want to get into IT field and pursue a new demanding career (BA is not a developer/programmer)
7. Other IT professionals such as Systems Analysts, QA testers, and Programmers/ Developers who are interested in expanding their careers into Business Analysis
8. If you need a placement after the training:
o You should have at least a Bachelorâ€™s degree (non US degrees are OK). Because todaysâ€™ industry needs BAs for many business areas/fields, your education/ background may be a good fit for this role. Please call us.
o You should have a valid US work visa. We accept H1b transfers. Our Trainers:
9. 8 to 12 years of professional experience in IT Industry as BAs, PMs, and Solutions Architects
10. Experience in Corporate Training, Workshops & Seminars
11. Experience in conducting both online and class room training
12. Experience in teaching people with diversified backgrounds
High Level BA Course Curriculum:
Introduction to Business Analysis:
1. Introduction to Business Analysis
2. Business composition and Architecture
3. Role and the responsibilities of a Business Analyst
4. Needs for a Business Analyst
5. Project team and roles
6. Importance of a Business Analyst in the project team
Business Analysis Core Knowledge:
1. Understanding the business needs and capturing business requirements across the enterprise
2. Feasibility studies and setting up priorities
3. Business case, Setting up future vision, and Project scope
4. Risk analysis and assessment
5. Requirements gathering techniques/approaches such as JAD
6. Requirements Analysis: Business requirements, Functional requirements, Data Requirements, BI Requirements, etc.
7. Object Oriented UML tools
8. Requirement Documentation and Deliverables (BRD, FRD, Use Case, Test Cases, etc.)
9. SDLC Methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, and RUP
10. QA Testing (Test Cases, Test Plans, Manual/Automated Testing types, UAT, etc.)
11. Business Process Modeling (BPM) with MS Visio
12. Real world mock/simulated (simple and easy understand) project exercises
BA Roadmap & Review sessions (at the end of the training program):
The aim of these sessions is to further improve your knowledge/skills and help you to put yourself on the right track to become a professional level BA quickly.
1. Open discussions
2. Best BA practices with easy to understand examples
1. To test your knowledge
2. To train you how to crack (be successful in) interviews